June 8th & 9th, 2013 – Newcastle upon Tyne
This EFT Training gives you the skills to work with clients, it is intended for those in the helping professions who wish to add this extremely effective method to their toolkit. You will learn more sophisticated approaches for dealing with trauma, anxiety, cravings, physical symptoms and more
This training is to develop your EFT skills so that you can work with clients if you wish. It also covers the practical, ethical and legal aspects of working with paying clients. At the successful conclusion of this training you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 2 certificate. On satisfactory completion of 3 case studies you will receive an AAMET Practitioner certificate.
What you will learn from this training
- How we restrict our experience of the world with limiting beliefs and how to use EFT to detect and remove those limitations.
- Ways to approach difficult issues with the minimum of distress to the client. EFT is already a very gentle way to neutralise trauma, in this training you will learn how to soften the process still further.
- Approaches to finding the core issues, events and beliefs that hold us trapped in a problem. Once these core issues have been identified and resolved the problems associated with them can be rapidly dealt with.
- Different ways to address physical issues including how to discover and resolve contributing emotional factors.
- How to use EFT over the phone.
- How to use EFT in group settings.
- Legal and practical issues of working with clients.
Extensive training materials including manuals and recordings are provided.
The content of the course is and certificated by AAMET. On completion you will receive an AAMET certificate.
Note: You must have an EFT Level 1 Certificate to attend the EFT Level 2 training, and previous experience of working with people in a therapeutic capacity.
Practitioners have the option to join a regular EFT Practice group meeting in Newcastle and supervision sessions can be arranged.
Newly qualified practitioners will be eligible to reduced rate professional insurance cover.
Where, when and how much?
June 8th & 9th, 2013 St Oswald’s Hospice, Gosforth, Newcastle
This training usually costs £225. If you book before May 11th the training will cost just £125 that’s a saving of £100.
From 12th May onwards the cost rises to £175 (still a saving of £50).
There are only 12 places available on this course, book early to avoid missing this excellent value for money. This offer is only available for this EFT Level 2 training.
Anyone with an existing AAMET EFT Level 2 certificate can attend this course as a refresher for just £30.