The AAMET EFT Level 2 Training and Accreditation process is just the start of using EFT to work effectively with clients.
The EFT Level 3 training is designed to help you develop your confidence, and skills and learn the ‘Art of Delivery’ so you can get even better results with a wider range of clients.
AAMET EFT Level 3 Training
This two-day experiential workshop (fulfilling the AAMET Level 3 requirements) will show you how to:
- Develop your presence: How to be fully present with your clients, so that you can receive and work with whatever your clients bring to the session.
- Deal with your own saboteurs: Understanding and working with your own saboteurs in the therapy process including projection, limiting beliefs and attachments to the outcomes.
- Understand psychological distress: An introduction to some of the common psychological ‘disorders’ and how and when to refer on if you are not able to help.
- Keep your clients safe: How to help keep your clients safe while they work with potentially toxic, overwhelming and painful material.
- Use questions skilfully: How to use questions to unearth the roots of your client’s difficulties so you can use your EFT skills more effectively.
- Work gently with deep trauma: How to work gently and effectively with client’s experience of trauma so that they can process their memories without being overwhelmed.
- Uncover the origins of the problem: Going more deeply into core issues to understand and discover the origins of your client’s difficulties.
- Work with parts: How to work with a client’s inner parts to resolve old patterns of behaviour and inner conflicts.
- Use advanced techniques: using metaphor, reframing and other techniques to help clients who need more than standard EFT techniques.
- Manage your practice: how to fulfil your legal and ethical responsibilities when working with clients.
This is an experiential training: there is plenty of time set aside for practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
To apply for and attend this training you must either:
- be an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner
- be an AAMET Certified Practitioner (trained before 2014)
- have attended an AAMET Level 2 training more than 12 months before the date of the Level 3 training (at trainer’s discretion). NB: If you have not yet been certified or accredited at Level 2 you will need to have successfully completed the AAMET EFT Level 2 certification process before starting the AAMET EFT Level 3 certification process.
Practitioners who have trained with other trainers, AAMET or not, are welcome to enquire.
Where, when and how much?
The next EFT Level 3 training will be in Newcastle upon Tyne on Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th October, 2016 at St Oswald’s Hospice, Gosforth, Newcastle
If you book before 13th August the Super Early Bird fee for this training is: £175
If you book before 10th September the Early Bird fee for this training is £215.
Thereafter the full fee for this training is: £245
There are only 8 places available on this course
At the successful conclusion of this training you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 3 Attendance Certificate.
Important: This training alone is not sufficient to become an AAMET Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
Please see end of page for the cancellation policy
AAMET Accreditation And Certification
To receive accreditation as an AAMET Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, students need to successfully complete the following activities within 12 months of the completion of their EFT Level 3 training or an EFT Level 3 refresher course.
- An online Advanced EFT Practitioner examination administered by AAMET
- A minimum of 6 hours of supervision/mentoring one to one or in a group setting.
- A minimum of 4 case studies: 3 client case studies (on separate individuals) and 1 personal case study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional and individualised application of the foundational skills and nuanced practical and creative use of the advanced EFT skills demonstrated at the training.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and
discuss this session with Supervising Mentor. This demonstration (and
discussion) will count as one of the client case studies.
• Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at
least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-
minutes in length.
• Complete any additional discretionary requirements as outlined by the AAMET
Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor). Trainers may ask for extra time, a
minimum number of practice hours, or additional case studies to complete their
Once the candidate has completed all of the requirements and the AAMET Trainer / Supervising Mentor is assured of the candidate’s competency at Level 3, the candidate becomes an AAMET Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
AAMET Advanced EFT Practitioner Certification Support Package
If you wish to apply for accreditation as an AAMET Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner you will need to sign up for the Certification Support Package which includes:
- The marking and feedback for the 4 required in-depth case studies
- In depth review and discussion of the recorded / live session.
- One 60 minute or 2 x 30 minute one to one review of progress before certification.
The Certification Support Package costs £125 and requires a £50 non-refundable deposit followed by a £75 payment for the review of case studies / recorded session.
The purpose of the training and the certification process is to guarantee that candidate advanced practitioners are skilled enough to work with a wide range of issues with their clients.
Important: The EFT Advanced Practitioner Certificate will only be issued on successful completion of all the requirements as assessed by the Trainer or Supervising Mentor.
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following cancellation policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month’s notice – you will receive a full refund or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 75% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 50% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend – no refund or free transfer to the next course.