I am an approved EFT Mentor for EFT International, offering EFT Supervision/Mentoring to EFT Students, Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners, individually, online and in groups.
If you a newly minted practitioner, supervision/mentoring is an essential part of making a transition from what you learned in the training room and the world of working with real-world clients on a professional basis.
This work is usually more complex and difficult than any of the straightforward examples you tackled in your EFT training and you may not yet have much experience to guide what you are doing and how you are doing it.
Mentoring can help you avoid having to learn everything by your mistakes and give you some encouragement and guidance for the important work that you are doing.
Supervision/Mentoring can help you:
- assess the suitability of potential clients for treatment and any risks that are involved
- discuss your concerns about a particular client
- keep yourself and your clients safe
- improve your technical skills and knowledge of EFT
- communicate effectively with other health professionals
- improve the administrative aspects of your professional practice.
If you are already an experienced EFT Practitioner supervision/mentoring can still help you improve and develop your practice.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, mentoring can help an experienced practitioner:
- expand their range of EFT approaches
- understand the blocks and obstacles to successful treatment
- be more creative with EFT
- reflect on their personal and professional development.
EFTi Mentoring Requirements
Mentoring is an essential requirement for all practitioner members of EFTi (EFT International formally known as AAMET), with six hours one-to-one, or small group mentoring, per year being the minimum necessary to achieve or maintain practitioner status.
Note: It is your responsibility to maintain a record of your mentoring sessions and other CPD activities and to submit this to your principle EFTi trainer if requested.
One-To-One EFT Supervision/Mentoring
One-to-one sessions allow for detailed discussion of cases and approaches that can be tailored to your specific needs. We focus entirely on your cases and what is important to you.
I am available for online supervision via Zoom or video conferencing by arrangement for three lengths of session.
- 30 minutes (for practitioners with few clients) for £35
- 60 minutes for £55
- 90 minutes for £70
Contact me directly to book sessions.
Online EFT Mentoring Groups
Online group supervision/mentoring is a two-hour small group option delivered via Zoom costing £45
Online EFT Mentoring Groups in 2024 are available on (all times are UK based):
- Saturday, January 20th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, March 16th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, April 27th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 22nd, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 3rd, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 14th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 26th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 9th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, December 7th, 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
Click on the link to book your place
For more information or to book a session use this contact form: